HOWARD COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
NOON TO 6PM • ALL AGES • 21+ TO DRINK
2210 Fairgrounds Rd, West Friendship, MD 21794
• Each competitor will start with exactly 12 wings covered with Buffalo Rad Sauce.
• The competitor who finishes all 12 wings first is declared winner
• In the event of a tie between competitors, there will be a 30 second “run off” to determine the winner.
• Wings must be completely eaten. Participants can be disqualified if judges determine wings were not consumed to the bone ie (there’s meat still on those bones).
• FROM 5:40 TO 5:50PM BY THE MAIN STAGE AT SAUCY FESTIVAL 2023
• TO ENTER: MEET AT THE BASH BROS COLLECTIVE TENT AT 5:20PM. NO PRIOR NOTICE NEEDED.
• The wing eating competition is open to all amateur eaters 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver
• Professional eaters recognized by AICE, IFOCE, or any other professional eating organizations may not compete in the contest
• Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest
• Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up at their designated area.
• Any competitor leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
• Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins.
• Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in the wing basket. Failure to place wing bones back into the basket will result in disqualification.
• The use of utensils is not allowed
• Condiments and other sides will not be provided or allowed
• Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
• Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time. Any competitor who deliberately contacts another competitor will be disqualified.
• If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition or during the time period the wing count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
• If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decision will stand with the same finality as the rules.